26 Sep Adwords Professional Boca Raton – How Google Calculates Quality Scores
Google Adwords has the ability to drive laser targeted leads at the precise moment that a searcher is searching for your products and services. While that’s a definite benefit there’s a few things you must know to get the most bang for your buck..or…The highest ROI, Return on Your Investment. We too it upon ourselves to show you what Google shows us (Certified Adwords Professionals) so your at least in know when you ready to jump in the Adwords Game.
Official Guide to Quality Score (as described on the Google Adwords Website)
How we calculate Quality Score
Every time someone performs a search which triggers your ad, we calculate a Quality Score. To calculate this Quality Score, we look at a number of different things related to your account. By improving the following factors you can help improve your Quality Score:
• Your keyword’s past Click Through Rate (CTR): How often that keyword led to clicks on your ad
• Your display URL’s past CTR: How often you received clicks with your display URL
• Your account history: The overall CTR of all the ads and keywords in your account
• The quality of your landing page: How relevant, transparent, and easy-to-navigate your page is
• Your keyword/ad relevance: How relevant your keyword is to your ads
• Your keyword/search relevance: How relevant your keyword is to what a customer searches for
• Geographic performance: How successful your account has been in the regions you’re targeting
• Your ad’s performance on a site: How well your ad’s been doing on this and similar sites (if you’re targeting the Display Network)
• Your targeted devices: How well your ads have been performing on different types of devices, like desktops/laptops, mobile devices, and tablets – you get different Quality Scores for different types of devices
How Quality Score affects you
Quality Score is used in several different ways and can affect the following in your account:
• Ad auction eligibility: Higher Quality Scores make it easier and cheaper for a keyword to enter the ad auction.
• Your keyword’s actual cost-per-click (CPC): Higher Quality Scores lead to lower CPCs. Which means you pay less per click when your keyword has a higher Quality Score.
• Your keyword’s first page bid estimate: Higher Quality Scores lead to lower first page bid estimates. That means it’s easier for your ad to show up on the first page of search results when your keyword has a higher Quality Score.
• Your keyword’s top of page bid estimate: Higher Quality Scores lead to lower top of page bid estimates. That means it’s easier for your ad to show up towards the top of the page when your keyword has a higher Quality Score.
• Ad position: Higher Quality Scores lead to higher ad positions. That means your ad can show up higher on the page when your keyword has a higher Quality Score.
At Seomavericks.com we hope that the above information helps you get a better understanding of what Google expects from an Adwords Campaign. If you require assistance or want to discover whether Google Adwords is right for your companies marketing strategies, give one of our Boca Raton Adwords Professionals a call and we’ll schedule a meeting and help you with all of your Adwords needs. It’s What we do.
To see more proof of the benefits of running an Adwords campaign for your business and to get more familiar with how Seomavericks.com can deliver results by managing your campaigns visit our page here: Adwords Professionals Boca Raton We would be happy to give a no obligation evaluation of either how to get started or how to improve your already existing campaigns.
The Seomavericks Team
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.